Get a Clear Picture of the Short-Term Rentals Environment in Your Community
Host Compliance provides solutions and guidance to local governments around North America to proactively monitor and solve challenges related to short-term rentals. To help your organization get a clear understanding of its short-term rentals situation you can click the button below to book a free 1 hour session.
Book a complimentary short-term rentals assessment to:
- Get a map of the short-term rentals listed in your jurisdiction from 20+ websites including Airbnb, Homeaway and Flipkey
- Learn exactly how many short-term rentals are operating in your community
- Get a clear understanding of how to solve your unique short-term rental challenges such as neighborhood character, housing availability/affordability and identifying illegal or non-permitted properties
- Find out how much revenue could be recovered through short-term rental permits/buisness licenses and taxation
- Start developing a successful and enforceable ordinance/bylaw to meet your community's unique needs
Short-Term Rentals Example Map
During a complimentary short-term rentals assessment we'll provide you with a local map of the properties currently listed on 20+ websites including Airbnb, Homeaway, Flipkey and VRBO. Here's an example.